My first day at the Palm Beach Quakers

 I live halfway between Palm Beach Quakers and Ft. Lauderdale Quakers. I wasnt sure which to attend, but just ended up at Lake Worth first. 

I mentioned to John and Ellie that I was halfway between them and thought about alternating Sundays, which of course brought up the question of what to do on a 5th Sunday.

John said: you can come here on the 1st and 3rd Sunday and go there on the 2nd and 4th Sunday and on the 5th Sunday, you can go hunt alligators and crocodiles.

John was making a joke out of something we had discussed earlier. This was our first but not last foray into the world of humor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The gangsters in the Ministry committee at Palm Beach Quakers: we do what we want and then tell you about it later. Quaker process be gone!

"Standing aside" does not imply consensus

Summary Report of My Outburst at the Lake Worth Quaker Business Meeting on Sept 10, 2023